California Contractor’s License #951855 C-61 / D28 – DOORS, GATES AND ACTIVATING DEVICES
Check our License and you’ll see our official license status is current and other information e.g. license classification, bond and workers’ compensation insurance information.
Ronald Autrand – Co-Owner
Ron is a licensed contractor with 25 years of experience in construction business operations—expertise in doors, frames, and hardware installation, hollow metal rework, estimating, bidding, sales, project management and accounting.
President, Cal-Door Enterprises of Northern California, Inc.
January 1992—May 2009 Oversaw estimators and project managers, also met with production manager and shop. He ran all facets of financial operations, including company balance sheet, liability insurance, and health insurance. Made sure sales quotas were met and cost analysis was performed. Kept customer service at a high level and coordinated field activities for installers. Reviewed all contracts.
- Project Management, Business Operations, Manage large-scale projects.
- Experience managing upwards of 60 people.
- Experience spans field work and back-end including project management, sales, estimating, accounting, and office management.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish.
Valon Cross – Co-Owner
Valon has some background in residential construction but spent most of his career in software development and project management in the mortgage industry and online banking.
- Project Management of large-scale projects with multiple teams.
- Sales, estimating, accounting, and office management.
- Software automation for bidding, material recap and purchasing.